Saturday, August 4, 2007

Dear Blog

I have never kept a diary, or a journal. Wait, that's a lie...when I was six I once had a little blue diary with a balloon carrying bear on the front cover. Inside the journal on the first page, I scotch taped a newspaper clipping of a picture of Macaulay Culkin (I actually used to think we were at one point dating). However, besides the picture of Macaulay, I pretty much wrote things in my diary like, "Today my sister hit me", or "Today I had pizza for lunch ." With this being said, I guess I have been hesitant to create a blog, because I always felt like I never had much besides ramblings to write about. Well, I am hesitant no more friends! Ramblings or not, here I come!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Alright, I've added you to my links on a temporary basis. I don't care if what you post is rambling and pointless, I just don't want a link to any dead blogs, meaning, if you post often then your link will become permanent. Don't go for two months without posting (hint: Erin), and you will be a full-fledged link to my blog.

Cal said...

Meredith has a blog! Awesome!