Saturday, August 18, 2007

Random or Known Facts (Depending on who reads this)


Here ya go Shelli:

Fact 1. I cannot dive, ski, roller blade/skate...and I never want to attempt any of these things.

Fact 2. I have traveled to Germany, Austria, and England.

Fact 3. I know all of the words to "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.

Fact 4. I played Madam Thenardier from Les Miserables in my high school musical.

Fact 5. I didn't learn to walk until I was 17 months old...my poor mother...

Fact 5. I was born in Kansas and lived there for 3 1/2 years, then moved to North Carolina for 3 1/2 years, moved to Minnesota and lived there for 13 years, and finally moved to Arkansas and have lived here for two years...does that add up to 22 years total?

Fact 6. When I was little, I once pooped on a rug at an oriental rug store. (My parents had me out of there quicker than you can say, "That's going to leave a mark.")

Fact 7. I really like Liverwurst (liver sausage), sardines, and boiled chicken parts i.e. the heart, liver, neck, etc. (If you'd ever like to come over for dinner, just let me know!)

Fact 8. I have a secret desire to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at a baseball game.

4 comments:

erinelizabeth said...

Aren't you also actually 30 years old and from Germany?? Yay, Mere, liverwurst! That's so disgusting, but yet another thing you have in common with my Minnesota mother, further proving my theory that people from Minnesota are weird and due to the extreme temperatures must become accustomed to eating gross things in order to survive...

*g* said...

notice that there is a red, devil-man dancing around on your liverwurst can. that should tell you to stay away, mere.

Kristen said...

I admit, Mere just pooped on the rug this year, I was with her and we were out shopping, we both did it, she said it would be a rush.

taylorius said...

i'll teach you how to snowboard, les mis is my favorite musical, and i was going to say something similar to what kristen but what's the use now...